In 1969, Mac McCurdy and Harmon McCurdy founded McCurdy Plumbing as a “two-man shop” that served the Amarillo community. As Mac’s three sons grew in the trade, they became the driving force behind the business. And in 1987, MMM Plumbing was born when they bought the company from their father. Today, MMM is one of the largest commercial mechanical contractors in the Texas panhandle. In 2001, MMM decided to expand into the residential and commercial service market of Amarillo with the purchase of A&R Mechanical Services, a commercial mechanical contractor and service company. Although A&R has evolved through the years, first and foremost we are a family-owned company that values its customers.
- We have a positive attitude and are action oriented, intelligent, ambitious, act autonomous, upbeat, confident, successful, honest, detail oriented, modest, hardworking, well groomed, passionate, and display leadership.
- We take the security of your Home and Family seriously. We do not have bad driving records. We do not have felony convictions. We do not have arrests, judgments, or convictions of being a sexual predator. We do not have convictions of DWI, theft or burglary. If we would not want our employees working in our homes, we would not want them working in yours.
- We are not a call center. Our own team of dispatchers works 24/7/365.
- We have either the legal status or are natural born citizens to be able to work in the United States of America.
- We have licenses in good standing. We have Duct and Envelope certifications, Boiler and Backflow certifications, State certifications, and EPA certifications.
- We have a fleet of trucks with GPS Systems to monitor progress and safety.
- Financing is available with approved credit.
- We only offer equipment with a Trane 10 year complete part warranty, 20 year heat exchanger warranty, and 3 year labor warranty on equipment installed by us. Trane is manufactured here in Texas.