We have been monitoring the COVID-19 virus carefully, and prior to the increase in cases, we began taking precautions, such as hand sanitizer, limiting physical contact (ie handshaking), sterilizing vehicles, etc. We take our role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our customers are taken care of but also that our technicians are safe as we enter our customer’s homes and businesses.
We continue to implement additional precautions for the safety of our community, staff and customers:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the CORONOAVIRUS, please cancel your appointment at 806-372-1572.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival for our scheduled appointment. Our technicians will wash their hands if you want or they they will utilize the hand-sanitizer provided to them. We have always used booties during our appointment, but we will also have our technicians place clean gloves on at that same time as a precaution.
- Each technician has been equipped with hand-sanitizer (as available) and Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk. N95 masks can be utilized upon request, however the CDC does not recommend masks for healthy individuals. Masks are only recommended for those that are sick.
- If our technicians are sick, they will be asked to stay home and recover, therefore we will ask for your patience and understanding with regards to scheduling.
This is a rapidly evolving situation which we will continue to monitor and provide you additional information as we know it.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time. As a service company, we have no guide to the proper precautions and protocol for this novel virus, therefore, we are following suggested best practices via the CDC and Local Health Authority.
Your friends at A&R Plumbing, Heating, and Air